Apply for Civil Trades Certification
Civil Trades - Apply to be Civil Trades Certified
To start the application process please create an account by clicking on the Create Account button. You will then be taken to the online application form to choose your certification and endorsements. Click here to download a handy step-by-step helpsheet on to apply online.
Already have an account? Login here.
If you have filled out the downloadable form which is available below, please email the form and all supporting evidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact us now
Applying for Civil Trades Certification
Prior to starting the application process ensure you are able to provide evidence of your eligibility.
Your application will need to include:
- A copy of your Civil Infrastructure qualification
- Logbook or other document demonstrating your 8,000 hours of practical experience
- Two letters of recommendation, one from your employer and one from an individual in a supervisory or senior position outside your organisation. (You can find these templates under our ABOUT and then RESOURCES tabs)
- Application form and fee
The civil trades coordinator will review your application for completeness and forward it to a Trade Certification Evaluator who will:
- Review your work experience
- Call your referees to confirm your competency and suitability for trade certification
- Call you to discuss your work history and evaluate your knowledge as a skilled tradesperson